Family Papers

When the last of my maternal grandfather's siblings, my great-aunt Bet, passed on, the accumulated family history that had belonged to her was left to her daughter, Marion, and granddaughter, Fontaine, who is the family history keeper/researcher of the two.  During a family history extravaganza weekend that my brother, Michael and I shared with them a couple of years ago, Marion and Fontaine, knowing my interest in such things, gave me this document that was among the family papers they'd inherited.  It  is unsigned, undated.  Its existence in the Maury family papers only indicates that someone along the way thought it worth keeping.  Maybe someone that believed him to be related to our branch of the Maury line.  Nothing concrete, but still interesting to me.




Comments

Popular Posts